We are website developers and not lawyers and although we take great care in making sure that all the information we give is as accurate as possible we cannot make any guarantee that what is written on these pages is either correct or up-to-date. It has to be borne in mind that not only do laws change from time to time but the way in which they are interpreted by the courts can also change. We cannot guarantee that we will keep up with these changes and it is your own responsibility to ensure than any information that you use from our site is accurate before making any moves or decisions whatsoever.
Although we offer information we do not offer any advice whatsoever to individual persons and we are not qualified to do so in any case. You should not consider anything within our website to constitute advice on how you should proceed in any way whatsoever. We cannot therefore accept any responsibility whatsoever for any consequences to you or any third party which arise from your using this website. The law is a complex subject and your own individual circumstances may be entirely different to some of those that are mentioned within our website and we cannot suggest too strongly that you take independent legal advice, preferably from properly qualified legal advisers who specialise in the field of motoring legislation, before taking any steps whatsoever if you have any kind of brush with the law which could lead to a motoring charge or conviction.
Your acceptance of the terms of this disclaimer are condition of your continuing to use our website. You should therefore leave this site immediately if you cannot do so. Should you continue to make use of this website, you confirm that you accept all the statements and conditions in full.
- Penalty points and insurance
- Offences which lead to bans
- getting insurance with a criminal record
- Insurance for banned drivers
- DUI (Driving Under The Influence) convictions
- Policies for drivers with speeding convictions
- How to stop penalty points costing you money
- Affordable insurance for convicted drivers
- Getting a ban lifted early
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act
- Appealing against a driving ban
- Cancelled new driving licences
- Driving Without Insurance